Banner

Twit-pic-ing Now!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Photography

Haven't been updating our blog for long, result being that we had been busy working, mahjong-ing and supper-ing with the Esplanade peeps.

Still i have no mood to upload my so-long-ago China trip pictures, but I will upload them soon, so please been patient. :) Meanwhile just wanna share with you guys what I have learnt in photography class! All the picture is taken by me okay, it's n-i-c-e!

Heart

Snail

Dried Leaf

Infinite row of trees

Monitor Lizard

Pebbles

Dragonfly

Flower with bee (if you can spot it)

Isolated flower petal

Me and Lebbillie

Photography class was fun, but you need to submit tonnes and tonnes of pictures every week to the lecturer, which is kinda tiring. Sometimes, i even ran out of ideas on what kind of things i should take. Taking pictures of nature such as animals and flowers are great, as the outcome is super nice. That concluded my photography class which is great! Lots of love =)

P.S. my photography class ended like so long ago already! (like a few months ago)

No comments: