Banner

Twit-pic-ing Now!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Alan's early birthday celebration @ Fish & Co.


Xuan pre-planned a birthday celebration for me before departing for Beijing. She wanted to spring a surprise for me but I was already smelling something fishy. However, I was quite surprised by what actually happened that night as it turned out to be quite a crazy night. I was smashed with cakes, made to wear a custom-made T-shirt penned by the peeps and even had tartar sauce stuffed in my ear -.-
I was also made to stand on the chair, while the Fish and Co. crew sang birthday songs for us (there were 2 other birthday babies in the restaurant) in front of everyone. Fortunately, the restaurant was quite empty by the time the singing started, so it was not so embarressing. I really enjoyed myself and appreciate the effort by the Esplanade peeps and Xuan for the wonderful night, though things is still a little different without her to share the joy with me here. Will be counting down the days to your return =) - Alan

Da Esplanade peeps

Da Menu

Da girls

Da guyz

Last but not least, da act cute giant

Alan and Quinn

Norti and Shimin

Andrew with the girls =)

Birthday boy with his food

Shimin cam-whoring =P

Creamy Mussles


Alan and the other birthday babies in the house

Alan enjoying the attention =)

Birthday boy being tortured >.<

More to come

Look at Nortilla's expression!

Ultraman pose -.-

Alan and the girls =)

The guyz pinching each other

Alan and Quinn with the 'present' from Quinn

Cutting the cake

Alvin start another round of attack on Alan

Followed by Quinn and Zong Da

The result of tartar sauce, strawberry and chocolates

End result of the torment

Alan's soiled shoes

WTH man!

Thereafter, I went to wash up in the toilet. Still, I was not let off as Zong Da and Alvin came in to do the forbidden act on me.

Bday Boy getting scrutinized by Zong Da in the loo

Then by Alvin!

The peeps penning their well-wishes when Alan is washing up

Shirt custom designed by the peeps

Up-close view of the shirt

Jealous guyz admiring Alvin being fed by Alan

Alan grows boobs!

And a baby!!

The 'mother', the father and their little one

Crazy Frog in action

Alvin hitched a ride from Crazy Frog

Alan with the huge specs indulging in his moment of fame

Hardcore Ardent fans of Alan!!

Arrrrgggghhhh!!

Indulging in the love song

Mesmerised by Alan's melodious vocal

The duet

Quinn getting into the mood

Food Monster of the night!

OMG!!

The XMY crumbling under the weight of the 3 dudes

Front view of it on the pavement!!

It was one hell of a crazy night and I really appreciate all present and who were supposed to be present for their well-wishes. Love you guyz lots =)

No comments: