Banner

Twit-pic-ing Now!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Another birthday outing at Plaza Singapura

Went to watch Shinjuku incident with Peijin today to celebrate my birthday in advance at Plaza Singapura today. It's been quite some time I saw her and she changed hairstyle again. Personally, I think that the movie is quite fascinating, as I love Hong Kong thriller and this is not the typical Hong Kong gangster movie like Young and Dangerous. Set in Tokyo, it tells the story of a China illegal immigrant in Japan who went in search of his girlfriend. Unknown to him, she was already married to a Japanese Yakuza boss. When he discovered the truth, he decides to remain in Japan and soon became embroiled with the Yakuza, and there is no turning back. I would rate it as 3.5/5, for its intriguing storyline and convincing acting by Jackie Chan.


Thereafter, we head to Astons at The Cathay for dinner. As usual, the queue is very long and we waited for 20mins before we got our seat and it was an outdoor seat. We were perspiring when we finished our dinner, but overall the food was worthwhile. After dinner, we head off to Gelare for an ice-cream. I almost lost my wallet at the ice-cream parlour, as I left it on the table. Fortunately, a kind soul by the name of Chen Jia Wei brought it to the customer service counter, who then informed me and I managed to recover my wallet. I was really grateful for him and I called him back personally to thank him. =)

My Chicken Chop with potato salad and onion rings at $7.50!

Peijin tucking into her food

Gelare's Chocolate Fantasy Sundae

No comments: