Banner

Twit-pic-ing Now!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Our past weeks


The Monday before was my 1st time in my life watching 2 movies in a row in a cinema. Watched Knowing with Alvin in the afternoon and
Confessions of a Shopaholic with Xuan at night. Ironically, I fell asleep in the middle of both movies as I had woke up pretty early for my coaster distribution job with Alvin. However, I managed to catch the main geist of both movies =).

Knowing - Great acting by the cast, nice plot but sadly poor ending to an otherwise good movie.

Confessions of a Shopaholic - Fabulous movie with a great plot and sufficient humour to compliment the story.

Thereafter, the whole week was mahjong-ing sessions for 3 nights! Furthermore, 2 of those nights were back-to-back sessions and we were shagged out at the end. However, it was a pretty enjoyable week catching up with all our friends.

No comments: