Banner

Twit-pic-ing Now!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Gachapon Surprise

Firstly, let me explain what is Gachapon.

解释: Gachapon (ガチャポン), also referred to as "capsule toy", which made up of two sounds: "gacha" for the turning of a crank on a toy vending machine, and "pon" for the sound of the toy capsule dropping into the receptacle.

So chio, pink machine!

I believe that those who know us, are aware that Alan and I love Chip & Dale VERY much. So from now on, we are going to update all our Chip & Dale items here.

Went down to IMM last Thursday and this Gachapon caught our eyes. It includes our favourite Bread Bread Chip & Dale Key chain. Definitely, we are going to try our luck on this machine.



Bread-ly Chip & Dale

So here we go...... Gacha...... Pon...... My heart skipped a beat, is it what we want?

Oh yes, we've got Chip! Can't believe our luck, Chip on our first try! How lucky can we be on that day and so we decided to give it a second try and guess what!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We've got Dale!



Oh my, so cute! I love them lots lots



No comments: