Banner

Twit-pic-ing Now!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

2(0h)1(0h), I Graduated!

Okay. Here I am finally updating my blog huh!? Graduated months ago and now I am blogging about the things that I'm proud of myself.
Peek
.
...
.....
.......
.........
...........
.........
.......
.....
...
.
A
.
...
.....
.......
.........
...........
.........
.......
.....
...
.
Boo
I've graduated!!!

I should say, studying is really not my cup of tea. Since young, I wasn't a fan of books neither storybooks nor encyclopaedias but comics. Seriously, I doubt my capability of studying. I graduated with only 169 points in PSLE, passed my 'N' levels with 10 points. My principal advised us to move on to ITE, if we didn't want to end up repeating our "O" levels. ITE life was great - no stress, no pressure, work was easy and tutor there had whole lot of time for us if we don't understand what they are teaching. BUT...... poly life was totally different. (if you understand what I'm going to say, that's great!) We have whole lot of shit to do which include group projects, individual projects, presentations, homework, on-line quizzes and the list goes on...... Life in Ngee Ann consists of different moments, Sweet when we scored As in certain presentation or modules, Sour when we needed to go for presentations cause that was real scary, Bitter when we burn midnight oil just to finish up studying for exams or chionging for project deadlines and Spicy when we don't agree with our group mates.

Nevertheless, whenever I think back to the first day I entered polytechnic, I never regretted studying there. I've gained lots of things there like, certificates(duh!), experience, endurance, teamwork, and of course friendships. 

First of all, the best friend in my life, YanPing. It's damn sad that we didn't manage to study in the same semester, but we did manage to graduate together and of course our spirits are forever there for each other.
Pretty YanPing
Zhi Peng was there for her always

This lovely lady is Jing Xia. Oh god, did I mention that she got engaged. She was the one that I needed the most when we were studying for the last semester. Oh well, I don't wanna mention unhappy things in this post! Hahahaha.
She will be the most Gorgeous Bride I bet

With Ian, Miss Ang, YanPing and Tricia

Alan was late for the ceremony and he is now forgiven by the oh-so-generous-ms-shane. Hahaha. He was late for the reason that he have got a exam around noon time and my graduation ceremony was about 4pm which is he unable to reach on time and plus he got a surprise for me! Nope, no flowers (in the earlier post I have already said he wouldn't buy me flowers), no bears, no chocolates, no no no, nothing but...... he drove so that he could drive me to anywhere I want! So sweet. Love.
Sweet Alan
Good friends arrived.
Left to right: Aisyah, Faizaa, YanPing, Chin Kiat, Hena, Ted and Jing Xia

With Simon, YanPing and Hena

Pretty purple-ly Faizaa

Lovely Wan Qing

There she is, Elena Chua. The one who can laugh non-stop and the one who keep me accompanied the most. Seriously, I somehow misses her laughter.

Laugh-a-lot Elena

YanYing + YingXuan
Jiayou Yanping, you know you can do it!
Alan faking graduation
And now I can declared at the top of my voice, I've graduated from Ngee Ann. What about you!?

No comments: