Banner

Twit-pic-ing Now!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Birthday Celebration with 7 Princess

Advanced Birthday Celebration with 7 Princess!

Went to Saizeriya Ristorante E Caffe located at Liang Court to celebrate my 22nd birthday. Food there was hella cheap and tasted average. BUT you must go and try it cause its damn CHEAP!

Had been celebrating my birthday with them for the past few years, although every year we only had very simple meal but I believe that all of us enjoyed it with our scandal gossip news and updating each other with our current life.

But here I am very pleased with them because of their sincerity. They even brought me individual presents as i requested them to do so before hand. Am very very touched! Thanks Princess with love ♥.

Sotong, Mirror Queen and Merlion



Tofu and Sai sai


Me and Zhuzhu
♥ All In All ♥

No comments: