Banner

Twit-pic-ing Now!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Reunion Dinner with KH/KR

KR Class Gathering
t
Ooooookay! i know i should blog this like thousand yearsss ago, but who knows that blogger are so unwilling to cooperate with me! So thus, i ended up posting this super late. Blogger refuse to let me upload my photos for no reason. See i told u blogger was oh-so-not-user-friendly. *Whins*

Anyway, class gathering with KR was kinda of fun, but just that we are separate into 2 different kind of group and am not going to comment about that. *cough*

Mr Aaron Tang seem to have lotsa of things to talk, but most of the time was about school thingy and Da Tou. Hahaha. Mr Tang was the one and only lecture whom ask us out for dinner in my entire life, can you imagine that!

Class Pics with Jenna's face kana chop off. *kua*kua


LOOK at how yw smile :D!

Kuku Class

p.s. blogger doesn't allow me to upload the rest of the photo, thus only 3 is available. *boo

No comments: