Banner

Twit-pic-ing Now!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

disgusting 4 and 5

I think im so-going to presentation again for my International business PBL
I hate week 4 & week 5, it is such a hectic week for us.
The list below is what we have to hand in during week 5:
Thursday
Data Analyze Presentation for Business Analytics & Intelligence
PBL Presentation for International Business
Friday
Bazaar Presentation for Enterprise Creation and Development
1-Page Report for Enterprise Creation and Development
Intrim Report for International Business

Report for Service Logistics Management

p.s. Did my International Business presentation today which suck to the core. Never had a well prepared answer for question 4 and 5. So-unfortunate that when Elena drew lots, she chose question 4 and 5, omg~

p.p.s. Hate class that end on 4pm and 5pm because class end this late that attract super duper alot of people who are taking the same bus as me!

No comments: